Geohot - PS3 Hacker Fightback Sony at Youtube

geohot@detikinet

A PlayStation 3 Hacker breaker named George Hotz, or GeoHotz, who sued SONY now hit back through rap hip hopnya via youtube
The overflow is due to a sense of frustration against SONY.
Not only that, the action of arrogance SONY also never get to Indonesia, related to a domain name SONY-AK. which is then blocked by some residents of Indonesia because the name is a gift from parent Sony AK
Congratulations watch this video duration 54 seconds

Geohot Lyric

Yo it's geohot
And for those that don't know
I'm getting sued by Sony

Let's take this out of the courtroom and into the streets
I'm a beast, at the least, you'll face me in the northeast
Get my ire up, light my fire
I'll go harder than Eminem went at Mariah
Call me a liar
Pound me in the ass with no lube, chafing
You're fu*king with the dude who got the keys to your safe and
Those that can't do bring suits
Cry to your Uncle Sam to settle disputes
Thought you'd tackle this with a little more tact
But then again fudgepackers, I don't know Jack

I shed a tear everytime I think of Lik Sang
But sh*t man, they're a corporation
And I'm a personification of freedom for all
You fill dockets, like thats a concept foreign to y'all
While lawyers muddy water and TROs stall
Out of business is jail for me
And you're suing me civilly

0 komentar: