My Book Live, Multifunction Entertainment Center

WD My Book has recently launched Live home network, which provides storage and aksesn fastest content to consumers, and provides the perfect space for the centralization of digital media at home.


My Book Live menhadirkan easy and safe way to combine music, movies, and photos into one location. In addition, My Book Live also provides easy access to digital content through multimedia devices at home that are connected in a network.

Speed ​​file transfer WD My Book Live to 100 MBps, exceeding three times the speed of USB 2.0, and also twice the speed of other network drives in its class.


Media server is on My Book Live also makes this device a solution for users who want to see videos, music and images on any PC connected to the network.
When tested Legal, WD My Book Live is also able to play music and videos stored on their drives in iTunes, view photos on your iPhone or IPAD through the application of WD Photos.


Then with WD Freeremote access, users can also access and send all the content in My Book Live from every PC connected to the internet.
On every purchase of My Book Live, users will get the drive home network, Ethernet cable, AC adapter, and a software installation CD.


Software CD also contains the WD given SmartWare for Windows, Free Setup wizard and Remote Access service.


The installation was not too difficult. Simply insert the ethernet cable into the cable modem and plug the AC adapter. When the software has been installed the first time will find the drive, to then later be installed.


Capacities are available on WD's My Book Live is a 1 TB, 2 TB and 3TB. While a given price is USD169 (1 TB), USD209 (2 TB) and USD269 (3 TB).


Every purchase of WD My Book Live will be given three-year warranty.

Some of the features and specifications of WD My Book Live Home Network Drive: - Setup is simple, just minutes - Automatic Backup software for Windows SmartWare WD - Gigabit Ethernet technology for more speed than USB 2.0 drives - Compatible dengann Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard, as well as devices that support DLNA / UPnP. - These capacities are available on WD's My Book Live is a 1 TB, 2 TB and 3TB.

0 komentar: